Charte de confidentialité
Charte de confidentialité
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which came into force on May 25, 2018, aims to better regulate the collection, processing and use of your personal data. As data controller, Société Bretonne de Volaille is reinforcing its obligations to ensure the protection and security of the personal data you entrust to us.
This confidentiality charter therefore informs you about the type of data we collect, how we process it and for what purposes, in order to tailor its use to your needs.
The data controller who collects and manages your data is Société Bretonne de Volaille, a simplified joint-stock company with a registered capital of € 83 470 000 , registered in the Vannes Trade and Companies Register under number 808 448 757, with its registered office is ZI du Lay, 56660 Saint-Jean-Brévelay France represented by Laurent Girard.
We invite you to consult this section regularly as Société Bretonne de Volaille may need to change it at any time.
In compliance with the regulations on the protection of personal data and privacy, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms, known as the Law "Data Processing and Freedoms" and the Regulations (EU) 2016 / 679 of May 25, 2018 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and the free movement of data (hereinafter "GDPR Regulation"), Société Bretonne de Volaille undertakes to comply with the following principles:
- Consent: You must have consented to the collection and processing of your data. If it didn't, or if you've changed your mind, please see the following article about your rights.
- Restriction of the data collected: We only collect data that is absolutely necessary for processing and the intended use. We would like to point out that there is no obligation to transmit this data to us. However, certain services or promotions require certain data, otherwise you will not be able to access them.
- Purpose limitation: The data we collect will only be processed for the purposes described below.
- Limitation of retention periods: your data will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the processing purposes for which they were collected. Beyond this period, we will ensure that your data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized, unless there is a statutory retention requirement.
- Data protection: In order to secure your data and its processing, we have taken the technical and organizational measures described below.
- Transparency and loyalty: when Société Bretonne de Volaille collects data about you, we inform you about the use of this data. For this reason, we recommend that you carefully read the information sent to you via our website.
WHAT KINF OF PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
Personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The personal data collected vary depending on the purpose of the collection and the service from which you would like to benefit.
Société Bretonne de Volaille collects the following categories of personal data:
- personal contact details (title, surname, first name, email address, city, postal address, country, department (if DROM COM), phone number)
- Browsing history, such as pages visited and actions on the website.
You agree to provide up-to-date and valid personal information and guarantee that you will not provide false information or provide incorrect information.
WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We collect your personal data in order to offer you the best user experience on our website.
These data are collected for the following purposes:
- Website functionality and quality management
- Processing your inquiries
- Communicating information (promotions, new products, brand activity)
- Managing your participation in our games, sweepstakes, promotional activities
- Developing and improving Doux products
- Sharing on social media
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data listed below.
- Right of access
You can request the transfer of your data in an accessible form, the confirmation that your data will or will no longer be processed, as well as the transfer of information about your data. To ensure that your personal data is correct, complete, relevant and up-to-date, you have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to request that your data be corrected, completed or updated if it is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous or out of date.
- Right to cancellation
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, especially if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected. If the collected personal data is no longer required for a purpose and there is no legal obligation to store it, we will endeavor to delete, destroy or anonymize this data.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data;
- you want to restrict the processing of data that has not been lawfully processed instead of its deletion;
- we no longer need your personal data, but they are necessary to assert, exercise or defend your legal rights;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data and are waiting to see whether your interests in connection with this objection outweigh the legitimate reasons we are pursuing
- Right to portability of your data
If the processing is carried out using automated procedures and you have voluntarily consented to the processing of your personal data for a purpose notified by us in advance; or if we process your data as part of a commercial transaction (e.g. providing a product), you have the right to request:
- Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- that your personal data, as far as technically possible, will be transmitted directly to another person responsible.
- Right of objection
When processing your data for commercial purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time without giving reasons.
RIGHT TO COMPLAINT TO THE CNIL
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations, you can complain to a supervisory authority such as the CNIL.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us using the form below:
You will receive an answer from us within one month of receipt of the request. In the case of a complex application or a large number of applications, the deadline can be extended by two months.
Exercising the rights is free. However, if the application was manifestly unfounded or excessive, Société Bretonne de Volaille reserves the right to impose administrative costs or to refuse to process the application.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
To ensure the security of your personal data, we have implemented security measures, including access controls, firewalls, secure servers.
These measures are aimed at protecting your personal data from loss, misappropriation, misuse, disclosure, modification, disruption, damage and unauthorized access to data.
In the event of a breach of your personal data that could pose a risk to your rights and freedoms, Société Bretonne de Volaille will notify the CNIL of the breach as soon as possible and, if possible, no later than 72 hours after it became known. Société Bretonne de Volaille will inform you as soon as possible.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your personal data is intended for Société Bretonne de Volaille employees authorized to process it, in particular for the Marketing, Sustainable Development, IT, Sales, Quality and Administration departments.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
If we need to subcontract your personal data for certain purposes described in this charter, we will ensure, in accordance with regulations, that their device is at least as important as that of our organization in terms of data security and storage. We also ensure that they comply with the laws on the protection of personal data under conditions that are at least equivalent to those we comply with.
Since subcontractors must process your personal data on our behalf and on our instructions, we also undertake to ensure that your personal data is not passed on or disclosed for purposes other than those described in this charter. However, we may be required to transfer your data for purposes other than those provided for in the charter if their disclosure is required by law or by government authorities.
TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA:
We inform ourselves that your personal data will not be processed outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a change, we will notify you and do our best to ensure that this international data transfer offers the required level of security and guarantees.
Cookies are small text files that contain specific information about you that are stored on the hard drive of the computer device you used to connect to the website and can only be read by the server that provided them. Cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Cookies indicate the number of visits to the pages you have visited, which helps us to know the information that interests you. This will give you more content that interests you and less content that does not interest you.
Cookies allow you to store preferences and user names, register products and services, personalise pages, or provide targeted advertising.
Through these cookies, your personal data may be collected, such as:
- information about the browser on your device and the operating system you are using;
- the IP address of the device you are using;
- the web pages you visit;
- links you click while interacting with our services.
The website of Société Bretonne de Volaille https://www.doux.com/ uses two types of cookies which have different purposes. All non-technical cookies require your consent before they are set. You can give your consent on the home page of the website, by clicking “Accept”.
- Strictly necessary and functional cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They allow you to use the main features. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the website normally.
- Analytical cookies
These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of the website and to improve its operation.
You have the choice:
- Accept these cookies by clicking the "Accept" button on the cookies banner that appears at the bottom of your website. Until you agree, cookies cannot be stored on your device; or
- Reject these cookies using the "Reject" and / or "Configure" buttons on the cookies banner;
When you click on the “Set” button on the Cookies banner, a list is displayed showing the different types of cookies by purpose. If you agree to the installation of cookies, simply activate them and click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the window. If you do not want cookies to be installed, simply click on the “Save” button, as the installation of cookies is deactivated by default.
To learn more about disabling cookies via your web browser:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
This information is stored on your device for a maximum of 13 months. After this period has expired, we will obtain your consent again.
For more information on how to set your cookies, you can visit:
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website of Société Bretonne de Volaille can be connected to third party websites. Websites hosted by third parties are beyond our control. If you enter personal data on a third-party website, this data is not processed on our website, but on the respective website of the third-party provider. The personal data you provide will be collected and processed in accordance with the data protection regulations of the respective third party.
Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this data protection declaration or the processing of your personal data, please contact: